Happy New Year’s!
I don’t really believe in New Year’s resolution. It doesn’t seem to work for me. I think I generally create a list that says here’s what you will and will not do and maybe that sets the bar a little high for me. Like trying to say I will eat better. Most of us know that we will eventually fail, right? So, what I do instead is make sure I keep trying to eat better. After all, if at first you don’t succeed, try again. So here’s a short list of what I would like to keep achieving:
- Keep going to the gym at least two to three times a week and try to achieve lifting 50 pounds comfortably.
- Keep doing cardio (taking Taz for a walk or a run) or yoga two to three times a week.
- Try and be better about eating better (educating self about cleaning eating and learning about new food).
- Travel to one new place (does this still count if I know I’m already planning a trip to Costa Rica?).
- Try to blog twice a week (I’ve been blogging once a week for the past year. Surely, twice a week can be achievable for me.).
I’m curious. Does New Year’s resolution work on you? If it does, let me know how so.